Hello Beauties! Hope everyone is having a fun Sunday! Today I wanted to share my makeup look where I have used all three shades in The Balm’s Manizer Sisters Palette.
This is one of my go to looks! It is simple but so beautiful. Unfortunately, my face highlight was not picking up on my camera. It is such a subtle glow that the camera was not picking it up. In person you can see the light sheen that the highlight gives me. Trust me, if you want a natural and subtle glow check out this palette.
- Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer
- Smashbox Studio Skin Foundation in 1.1
- Urban Decay Naked Weightless Concealer in fair neutral and light neutral
- Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder
- Kat Von D Contour Powder in Subconscious
- Nars Blush in Goulue (VIB Rouge exclusive)
- The Balms highlight in Mary-Lou Manizer and Cindy-Lou Manizer
- Ulta eye primer in nude matte
- Morphe 35W palette for the crease and bottom lash line
- The Balms Betty-Lou Manizer on the lid (used with Macs fix plus)
- Stila Stay All Day liquid liner
- Mac extended play gigablack lash
- Salon Perfect lashes #610
- Ardency Inn black liner for the water line
- Benefit precisely my brow pencil #5
- Anastasia Beverly Hills clear brow gel
- Huda Beauty lip liner in Trophy Wife
- Jeffrey Star liquid lip in Androgyny
I hope you guys enjoy this look, and have a great day/evening/night everyone!
~Kayle Jo ❤