Hello my fellow beauty lovers! Hope everyone is having a great Wednesday!
Today I want to share with you my go to everyday simple makeup look. In this look I am wearing a lot of makeup, but it still gives a natural look. It is super easy to achieve, will help make you look more awake, and it’s quick! On a typical day this look takes no more than 15 minutes. It is perfect for going to work or running errands. If you want to look put together while keeping it simple this is the makeup look for you!
- Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer
- Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation Shade 3.25
- Urban Decay Naked Weightless Concealer Shade Fair Neutral
- Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder
- Kat Von D Contour shade Subconscious
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush Shade Exposed
- Becca and Jaclyn Hill Highlight Shade Champagne Pop
- Boscia White Charcoal Mattifying Setting Spray
- Loreal Voluminous Mascara Shade Carbon Black
- Milani Bella White eye shadow for brow bone and inner corner
- Urban Decay Concealer used to conceal veins and redness
- Benefit Precisely My Brow Pencil Shade 5
- Anastasia Beverly Hills clear Brow Gel
- Nyx Lingerie Liquid Lipstick Shade Baby Doll
This look is full coverage makeup, but it is still simple and natural looking. In the morning before work when I am too tired to put effort into my makeup this is my go to look. The brightness under my eyes, and the white highlights give my eyes a more awake appearance. The foundation evens out my skin tone, and hides any imperfections such as blemishes. It is just enough to make me look put together without requiring a lot of effort.
I honestly wear this look to work most of the time because I have to be up early, and I am definitely not a morning person. I will change out my lip color from day-to-day, but the rest stays about the same. I hope some of you find this helpful! If you recreate this look please comment below, I’d love to see!
Have a good evening beauties!
~Kayle Jo ❤