Hello My Beauties!
This evening I want to share with you my makeup of the day. I really want to incorporate more posts like this into my blog so that you can see the different makeup looks that I do along with my opinions on products. This eye shadow look in particular is one of my absolute favorite looks to do, and it is done with an affordable palette!
- Smashbox Iconic Photo Finish Foundation Primer
- Urban Decay All Nighter Liquid Foundation shade 3.25
- Urban Decay Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer shade Fair Neutral
- Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
- Kat Von D Contour shade Subconscious
- Nars blush shade Goulue
- Becca & Jaclyn Hill highlight shades Champagne Pop and Pearl
- Benefit Precisely My Brow Pencil #5
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel
- Smashbox 24 Hour Photo Finish Shadow Primer
- Morphe 35W Palette
- Milani Bella Eye Shadow in Bella White
- Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner shade Black
- Stila Huge Extreme Lash Mascara
- Sephora Collection Contour Eye Pencil 12hr Wear Waterproof
- Nyx Lip Liner shade Pale Pink
- Tarte Tartiest Lip Paint shade Rave (Old Formula)
This look is one of my favorites to do! It is also a long wearing makeup look. The Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation does not move for the whole day, and the Smashbox eye shadow primer keeps my eye shadow perfect for hours! I still have this makeup on after 8 hours of wear with absolutely no touch ups! It is still looking flawless after all that time, and even the lipstick has held up throughout 2 meals. This look does look more fall to me, but I couldn’t resist doing it today. I think it looks beautiful, and it does last a long time.
Hope you all enjoyed this makeup look, and I will be back soon!
~Kayle Jo ❤