Hello My Beautiful Readers!!
Oh my, it has been awhile since I posted. I have popped on here to read other people’s content, but I personally haven’t posted as much as I usually do. The main reason was because I have been testing out A LOT of new products, and I wanted to fully test them out before I started posting about them.
I feel like February is the most exciting month for makeup that I have had in a good while. The first reason is because there have been a lot of new releases lately! It seems like all brands from both drug store and high-end are releasing new products right now. There are so many things for me to try, and I am so excited to share my experience with all of you!!
This also happens to be my birthday month so I am taking advantage of being a platinum member at Ulta and a VIB Rouge member at Sephora. During your birthday month there are definitely perks for members. So I have purchased quite a lot, and have some more on the way!
I am testing out a lot of new makeup from both affordable brands and high-end brands. I am incredibly excited to share all my thoughts with all of you! Trust me, I have a lot of new content coming your way, and I am always open to suggestions as well!
So be on the look out for at least 3 posts a week again! And now let’s get into the makeup look I created yesterday!
*For this post I am only sharing the products that I used to create this look. Don’t worry, however, full reviews on all new products will be up throughout the next few weeks! If there is a particular product you’d like to hear about first let me know!
- Smashbox photo finish oil free foundation primer pore minimizing
- L’Oreal infallible pro matte foundation in the shade 101 Classic Ivory
- Tarte shape tape concealer in the shade Fair Neutral
- Laura Mercier translucent loose setting powder
- Kat Von D contour powder in the shade Subconscious
- Ulta Beauty mineral blush in Freesia
- The Balm highlights in Mary Luminizer and Cindy Luminizor
- Benefit Cosmetics precisely my brow pencil number 5
- Anastasia Beverly Hills clear brow gel
- Smashbox 24 hour photo finish eye shadow primer
- Hard Candy 15 matte eye shadows palette
- L’Oreal voluminous liner noir liquid eyeliner in Blackest Black
- Sephora Collection 12 hour eye contour in Black
- Stila huge extreme lash
- Wet N Wild liquid catsuit liquid lipstick in Rebel Rose
I hope you all enjoy this look, and be on the look out for more! I will have in-depth reviews on a lot of these products coming real soon!
Thank you so much for checking out my blog! Don’t forget to subscribe so you can be notified every time I upload new content!
~Kayle Jo ❤