Welcome back beauties or if it’s your first time here welcome to the Distressed Beauty ® family! Don’t forget to like this post, and subscribe before you leave so you won’t miss future content. Thank you so much for taking time to read my content, I truly appreciate it.
Happy Halloween Beauties!!
Oh my goodness I cannot believe that October is officially to its end! I swear this month flew by in the blink of an eye.
Today I am excited to share with all of you my Halloween costume! I threw together this Gypsy costume last-minute to dress up for work today, and I am so happy with how it turned out! Since it is Halloween I figured I’d share the makeup details of my look today, but don’t worry there will still be a monthly love it or leave it for October!
So if you’d like to know more about my Gypsy makeup just keep scrolling!
- Veil mineral primer by Hourglass
- Peach perfect comfort matte foundation by Too Faced *Snow*
- Naked skin weightless complete coverage concealer by Urban Decay
- Airspun setting powder by Coty
- Shade and light contour palette by Kat Von D *Subconscious*
- Mineral glow bronzer by Pur Cosmetics
- Amazonian clay blush by Tarte *Exposed*
- Highlighter by Ofra *Rodeo Drive* (Cheekbones, nose, inner corners, and brow bone)
- Dipbrow pomade by Anastasia Beverly Hills *Soft Brown*
- Clear brow gel by Anastasia Beverly Hills
- Lid lock clay eye base by Tarte
- Eyeshadow by Anastasia Beverly Hills *Buon Fresco*
- Eyeshadows by Mac *Quarry, Haux, Blackberry, Deep Damson, Sketch)
- Modster smooth ride supercharged eyeliner by Ardency Inn
- Huge extreme lash mascara by Stilla
- Heavy metal glitter eyeliner by Urban Decay *Midnight Cowboy*
- Quick dry matte lip paint by Tarte *Acid Wash*
That is all the product I used to do this makeup look, but remember if you want to recreate it you can use any products that you already have in your collection. I took inspiration from a picture my mom found on Pinterest, and used product that I already owned. You never need the exact product to recreate a look.
To complete the costume I used a volumizing spray to give my hair a messy wavy look. Took hoops, a choker, and bracelets that I already had in my collection. Added a printed top and scarf from my moms closet, and that completed it. This was a very quick costume to put together, and I really loved it!
I hope you all enjoyed this makeup look as much as I did! It is definitely a dramatic look, but it is perfect for the Fall season. It worked great for my costume, but I would wear this minus the glitter on any random day. Thank you so much for stopping by to spend time with me! I really appreciate your support, and be on the look out for my monthly favorites coming soon! Have a great Halloween night!!